Here in the ICL, the safety of our staff, participants, and their family is our top priority.
We are implementing all the necessary steps to keep our participants, staff, and students healthy and safe.
ICL Facility, Staff, and Students
- Toys and their storage shelves, sofa, and changing station are cleaned with natural, child-safe, disinfecting spray and wipes regularly and after every in-person appointment
- Changing table pad and surrounding area, couch, chairs, desks, door knobs, and other hard surfaces are cleaned with industrial-grade disinfecting wipes regularly and after every in-person appointment
- An air purifier is running at all times when preparing for and conducting an in-person appointment
Staff and Students
- All in-person staff and students are fully vaccinated, and they take a COVID test the day before any scheduled in-person appointment; staff and students will be on-site for in-person appointments only if they have received a negative result
- All staff and students are required to wear a mask inside the lab
Participants and Parents
- In accordance with current Illinois mandate as well as University policy, visitors to the lab aged 2 and older will be asked to wear a mask while inside the Psychology Building
- Disposable masks in both toddler and adult sizes are available if needed and can be provided at the door to the building upon arrival