Here at the ICL, the safety of our staff, participants, and their family is our top priority.
We are implementing all the necessary steps to keep our participants, staff, and students healthy and safe.
ICL Facility, Staff, and Students
- Toys and their storage shelves, sofa, and changing station are cleaned with natural, child-safe, disinfecting spray and wipes regularly and after every in-person appointment.
- Changing table pad and surrounding area, couch, chairs, desks, door knobs, and other hard surfaces are cleaned with industrial-grade disinfecting wipes regularly and after every in-person appointment.
- An air purifier is running at all times when preparing for and conducting an in-person appointment.
Staff and Students
- When scheduling an appointment, families will be asked their preference regarding our team masking during their visit. We will gladly mask upon request!
- Staff and students will not return to the lab after an illness until they have received a negative COVID test.
Participants and Parents
- Disposable masks in both toddler and adult sizes are available in the lab free of charge for participants and their family members if desired.